Thursday 28 June 2012

The Jazz Jousters Podcast #2 by Gadget


So we're back with podcast number two of our fortnightly series and now I have the privilege of hosting this one. I've basically selected a load of my favorites be them brand new or something previously released that still tugs a little something within me when I hear them. Overall, this is imy take on what I consider to be some of the best and most dedicated Jazzhoppers that my ears have been lucky enough to witness. I hope you're all enjoying these podcasts as much as the Jazz Jousters Tributes we've been putting out over the last month or so. Lots more to come, we'll be dropping podcasts and more tributes to download bi-weekly (a release every Saturday).

DOWNLOAD: @mediafire

Thanks for listening!

@Gadget_MJM
Gadget Jazz Bandcamp
@MillenniumJazz 
Millennium Jazz Bandcamp
Millennium Jazz Facebook Group
Diggaz Love Blogspot


No comments:

suggestions

Related Posts with Thumbnails